Official BolderBOULDER Hotel Partner
Stay at Hiltons on Canyon this Memorial Day
We know that places can get booked fast for Memorial Day, so we wanted to let you in on our favorite place to stay. The Hiltons on Canyon are made up of two incredible family-friendly hotels in the heart of downtown Boulder; Embassy Suites Boulder and Hilton Garden Inn Boulder. Both are just minutes away from the start and finish line. The Hiltons on Canyon are also the only hotels in the Boulder area that allow one-night stay for Memorial Day Weekend. So, whether you’re new to Boulder and looking for a place to relax and play, or a local Boulderite interested in a staycation, the Hiltons on Canyon is the perfect place for you this Memorial Day. Learn more and book your stay below.
Hilton Garden Inn Boulder
The Hilton Garden Inn Boulder allows guests to stay 1-3 nights (or more) over the weekend with rate changes depending on their length of stay.
- Conveniently located hotel in downtown Boulder, footsteps from dining, shopping and recreation
- One mile from University of Colorado Boulder and Google campuses
- Microwave, mini-fridge and complimentary WiFi in every guest room
- Serving breakfast and dinner at our Boulder hotel restaurant and bar, plus a 24-hour market
- Indoor and outdoor meeting spaces for up to 90 guests
- Business center, fitness center, and easy underground parking
2701 Canyon Boulevard, Boulder, Colorado, 80302
Embassy Suites By Hilton Boulder
The Embassy Suites By Hilton Boulder allows guests to stay 1-3 nights (or more) over the weekend with rate changes depending on their length of stay.
- All-suite hotel in Boulder, CO with free made-to-order breakfast and complimentary evening reception
- Rooftop pool, two-story fitness center, signature bar and restaurant
- Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner at our Brickstones Kitchen and Bar
- Studio suites with stunning views and plenty of space to unwind
- Underground parking for up to 300 vehicles with valet options
- Easy access to multiple trails for biking, hiking, long-boarding, and more
2601 Canyon Boulevard, Boulder, Colorado, 80302