10K Registration Packages
|Mar 1 -
|May 14 -
|Bolder (3 Shirts)||$83||$88||$98||$103|
Kids 14 and under, Seniors 65+, Military (active duty*)
|Mar 1 -
|May 14 -
|Bolder (3 Shirts)||$68||$73||$83||$88|
* The BOLDERBoulder 10K would like to extend its appreciation to active duty and reserve military members of all branches of the U.S. military by offering a $15 discount to those currently serving our country. Memorial Day has always been BOLDERBoulder Founder Steve Bosley's favorite holiday and the race believes in honoring those who serve and those who have given the ultimate sacrifice in service of their country.
Military Discount Details:
1. Active duty military or Reserve are eligible for the $15 discount.
2. Although we also thank them for their sacrifice, the discount applies to service members only, not family.
3. Any questions please contact us.
An important part of the BOLDERBoulder is to honor the men and women who have served our country. Make sure to join us for our Memorial Day Tribute after you run. Watch the Memorial Day Tribute Video to learn more, here.
When is the BOLDERBoulder?
The professional push rim race is the first wave, starting at 6:50am followed by the “A” wave at 6:55am. From 6:55am to approximately 9:22am the other 100 waves will launch. Check the wave start times schedule for details.
The International Team Challenge begins at 11:13am (women) and 11:24am (men), and will finish inside the stadium between 11:45 and 11:56am.
The Memorial Day Tribute begins in the stadium at 12:00pm. Join us, it’s gonna be packed!
Start times are subject to change.
How do the waves work?
Only the first 30 waves (sub-68 minute pace) require proof of qualification. You can register for any of the subsequent waves without qualifying. This way, you can run/jog/walk with runners like yourself, and not get lost in a mass start.
Can I change waves once I register? Yes.
Do I need to qualify? Only for the first 31 waves.
- Use last year’s BOLDERBoulder 10K time: Anything 1:08:00 or faster gets you in the perfect qualified wave for your pace. Check your results.
- Use last year’s ColderBOLDER5K time: Anyone who finished faster than 32:38 minutes automatically gets in a qualified wave. Check your results.
- Use last year’s FORTitude 10K time: Anything 1:08:00 or faster gets you in the perfect qualified wave for your pace. Check your results.
- Use other races: Any timed race between two miles and a marathon completed within one year of the upcoming BOLDERBoulder gets you in a qualified wave. Check the Equivalent Times Chart to see how your race time translates to a 10K time.
Can I start with friends or family? Yes.
We can help you start with your family or friends; the rest of the day is up to you. If you want to be in the same start wave, register everyone online or in person at the same time. Enter the names of those you want to run with in the appropriate field. Qualifying rules still apply, and everyone in your group will be placed in the slowest person’s wave (it helps if everyone chooses the same participant type). If your buddies are already registered, check our Friends and Family Search Page (Available May 1st) to see which wave they are in.
Does Folsom Field have a clear bag policy? Yes.
In 2018, the CU’s Clear Bag Policy will be strictly enforced at Folsom Field. They allow you to bring in one clear bag no larger than 12 inches x 6 inches x 12 inches, or a one-gallon resealable clear plastic bag, into the stadium.
Small camelbacks (with size restrictions 14.4 x 10 x 2.4 in / 36.5 x 25.4 x 6.1 cm), fanny packs no larger than 4.5 x 6.5, small clutches no larger than 4.5 x 6.5, flip belts and medically necessary items will be allowed. We have seven aid stations available that serve water and nuun hydration, snack bags at the finish line, as well as other food and beverages that can be purchased.
We’re celebrating in CU’s house, so we follow their house rules. Clear bags are becoming the norm at athletic venues across the nation. They aid in increasing participant safety and decreasing the waiting time to enter stadiums. For more information on the CU Clear Bag Policy, click here.
Is there parking and transportation? Yes.
- Get on the bus: Whether you live in Boulder, Denver, Longmont, or anywhere in between you can catch an RTD bus to the race.
- Turn your run into a brick, with a bike ride: Both the start and finish areas are close to the Boulder Creek Path. Once you get to Twenty Ninth Street there are many available bike racks. The paths along 30th Street will be closed from 5am to 9:30am, but 29th Street provides an easy alternative.
- Buddy up on driving: Drop offs are located near the start line at two separate points: The right lane of westbound Arapahoe Ave. between 38th St. and 30th St, or on the northbound 28th St. Frontage Road between Colorado Ave. and Arapahoe Ave.
- Parking: Paid Parking near the finish line is available on the CU campus south of Colorado Ave. and Regent Dr. Pre-paid parking is also available.
Is there anything I can't do? Just a few things.
What do I get in my race package?
What if I lose my bib?
No problem. For $10 we can issue you a new bib at the solutions tent on race day or through our race office. To request a new bib, please email us.
How do I see my results?
Results texts: Text BB2019 plus your bib number to 343-434 (e.g. BB2019 GA123) to receive a text of your splits and overall time after you finish.
Are there lockers? Yes.
We offer a Mobile Locker service ($3 pre-race or $5 race day), where you can drop your gear at a truck on the southeast corner of 30th & Walnut and it will be waiting for you outside the stadium when you finish. Items left at Mobile Locker compliant with the CU Clear Bag Policy can be picked up inside the Clear Bag Perimeter and brought into the stadium. Bags that don’t meet the CU Clear Bag Policy will still be accepted at Mobile Locker and can be picked up outside of the Clear Bag Perimeter near the stadium. Any clothing left on the ground or fencing in the start area will be immediately donated to charity.
We want everyone to have what they need on race day. Plan ahead and help us keep all of the BOLDERBoulder participants, volRUNteers and spectators safe!