10K Registration Packages
|Race Packages||Feb 15 -
|May 13 -
|Bolder (3 Shirts)||$89||$99||$104|
Kids 14 and under, Seniors 65+, Military (active duty*)
|Race Packages||Feb 15 -
|May 13 -
|Bolder (3 Shirts)||$74||$84||$89|
* The BOLDERBoulder 10K would like to extend its appreciation to active duty and reserve military members of all branches of the U.S. military by offering a $15 discount to those currently serving our country. M
Military Discount Details:
1. Active duty military or Reserve and National Guard are eligible for the $15 discount.
2. Although we also thank them for their sacrifice, the discount applies to service members only, not family.
3. Any questions please contact us.
An important part of the BOLDERBoulder is to honor the men and women who have served our country. Make sure to join us for our Memorial Day Tribute after you run. Check out the excitement in the Memorial Day Tribute Video.
When is the BOLDERBoulder?
Monday, May 25, 2020
It’s always on Monday, Memorial Day, rain or shine, which in 2020 is on May 25.
The professional push rim race is the first wave, starting at 6:50am followed by the “A” wave at 6:55am. From 6:55am to approximately 9:22am the other 100 waves will launch. Check the wave start times schedule for details. The International Team Challenge begins at 11:13am (women) and 11:23am (men), and will finish inside the stadium between 11:45 and 11:56am. The Memorial Day Tribute begins in the stadium at 12:00pm. Join us, it’s gonna be packed!
Start times are subject to change. Official start times will be posted on Friday, May 22.
How do the waves work?
Can I change waves once I register? Yes.
Do I need to qualify? Only for the first 31 waves.
- Use last year’s BOLDERBoulder 10K time: Anything 1:08:00 or faster gets you in the perfect qualified wave for your pace.
- Use last year’s ColderBOLDER5K time: Anyone who finished faster than 32:38 minutes automatically gets in a qualified wave. Check your results.
- Use last year’s FORTitude 10K time: Anything 1:08:00 or faster gets you in the perfect qualified wave for your pace. Check your results.
- Use other races: Any timed race between two miles and a marathon completed within one year of the upcoming BOLDERBoulder gets you in a qualified wave. Check the Equivalent Times Chart to see how your race time translates to a 10K time.
Can I start with friends or family? Yes.
Does Folsom Field have a clear bag policy? Yes.
Is there parking and transportation? Yes.
- Get on the bus: Whether you live in Boulder, Denver, Longmont, or anywhere in between you can catch an RTD bus to the race.
- Turn your run into a brick, with a bike ride: Both the start and finish areas are close to the Boulder Creek Path. Once you get to Twenty Ninth Street there are many available bike racks. The paths along 30th Street will be closed from 5am to 9:30am, but 29th Street provides an easy alternative.
- Buddy up on driving: Drop offs are located near the start line at two separate points: The right lane of westbound Arapahoe Ave. between 38th St. and 30th St, or on the northbound 28th St. Frontage Road between Colorado Ave. and Arapahoe Ave.
- Parking: Paid Parking near the finish line is available on the CU campus south of Colorado Ave. and Regent Dr. Learn more about pre-paid parking here.
Is there anything I can't do? Just a few things.
What do I get in my race package?
What if I lose my bib?
No problem. For $10 we can issue you a new bib at the solutions tent on race day or through our race office. To request a new bib, please email us.
How do I see my results?
How to find your results: We know that most times, it’s all about your time. That’s why BOLDERBoulder has got the most seamless, advanced results of any 10K in the world. We will post unofficial results online on race day, and later in June you will get an official finisher certificate with full dash-board readout about your race.
Get your results through the BOLDERBoulder Runner Tracker App: Download the BOLDERBoulder app to view your unofficial results on race day. Our app offers live runner tracking and all of your race day needs including sponsor offers!
Is there a BOLDERBoulder app? Yes.
Are there lockers? Yes.
Where are the Packet Pick Up Locations?
The BOLDERBoulder is excited to partner with many locations up and down the front range for FREE packet pick up. Our main packet pick-up locations in Boulder are the Boulder Running Company, Avery Brewing, and at the Sports Exhibit on the Pearl Street Mall on race weekend.
You can choose any of our participating locations as you register and check out.