2020 PACKET PICKUP
The 2020 Race Packets are now available at most locations!
You will be notified by email when your race packet(s) is(are) ready for pickup.
- You will need to present that email either printed out or on your phone as it contains your sequence number.
- All packets are sorted by Sequence Number and NOT by Alphabetical.
- You will be asked to sign for your packet when picking it up.
- If you are picking up for other people, you must have their sequence number available and sign for their packets as well.
If you registered with multiple people:
- You will get one email sent to the primary person who registered.
- That email will include all of your party’s names and sequence numbers.
- If that person can not pick up all of the party’s packets, then they will need to forward that email to the other participants.
Questions? Connect with our Support team.
Packet Pickup Locations
Boulder Running Company – Available
Avery Brewing Company – Not Yet Available
Altitude Running – Available
Foot of the Rockies – Available
In Motion Running – Available
Road Runner Sports – Available
Runners Roost – Available
Scheels – Available
Shoes & Brews – Available
Sports Exhibit – Race Weekend
- These packets will be mailed out