DOWNLOAD THE 2020 BOLDERBOULDER RUNNER TRACKER APP
The BOLDERBoulder app provides real-time runner tracking and everything else you need for race day! Whether you’re a participant in the 2020 BOLDERBoulder, or a spectator cheering everyone on in the stadium, you’ll want access to our app so you can stay up to date on race weekend.
• Real-time Runner Tracking: Track runners and their unofficial results on course. (In-app roster available May 2020)
• Interactive Course Map: Explore the course
• Race day information: Course maps, start times, parking information
• Push Notifications: Track progress of runners on course and stay in the know of race weekend events
• Swag Bag: Get access to awesome offers from our sponsors
• Available as a desktop version.
• Languages include English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Chinese and German.
Tracking Youth Participants: Youth participants 14 and younger are automatically opted out from the tracker. To opt in minors, legal guardians should email [email protected] with name and bib number to allow runner tracking.
Questions? Email us at [email protected]
Race Weekend Information
Interactive Course Map
How can I download the app?
How can I search for participants?
If I register on race day, how am I trackable?
Is everyone automatically trackable?
By default, when you register (before race day – see above), you will be included in our race tracker app database. In the app, search for a name or bib number to find your friends and family. If you do not want to be included, then there is an option to opt-out of the runner tracking for runners age 15 and above during the registration process.
For youth participants (Age 14 and younger) the default is to NOT be included in the results unless you choose the “OPT IN” box during registration.
If the youth has already been registered, parents or legal guardians must email [email protected] to allow runner tracking.