DOWNLOAD THE 2019 BOLDERBOULDER RUNNER TRACKER APP
The BOLDERBoulder app provides real-time runner tracking and everything else you need for race day! Whether you’re a participant in the 2019 BOLDERBoulder, or a spectator cheering everyone on in the stadium, you’ll want access to our app so you can stay up to date on race weekend.
• Real-time Runner Tracking: Track runners and their unofficial results on course. (In-app roster available May 2019)
• Interactive Course Map: Explore the course
• Race day information: Course maps, start times, parking information
• Push Notifications: Track progress of runners on course and stay in the know of race weekend events
• Swag Bag: Get access to awesome offers from our sponsors
• Available as a desktop version.
• Languages include English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Chinese and German.
Tracking Youth Participants: Youth participants 14 and younger are automactially opted out from the tracker. To opt in minors, legal guardians should email [email protected] with name and bib number to allow runner tracking.
Questions? Email us at [email protected]
Race Weekend Information
Interactive Course Map
How can I download the app?
How can I search for participants?
If I register on race day, how am I trackable?
Is everyone automatically trackable?
Youth participants (Age 14 and younger) will automatically be suppressed from runner tracking. Parents or Legal guardians must email [email protected] to allow runner tracking.
Can I opt out of runner tracking?
Participants who would like to remove themselves from our runner tracking app, email [email protected] Our team will remove you from the running tracking platform and you will no longer be a searchable participant. Opt out runners can review unofficial race day results on our website. (2019 results page coming soon)