DOWNLOAD THE 2019 BOLDERBOULDER RUNNER TRACKER APP
The BOLDERBoulder app provides real-time runner tracking and everything else you need for race day! Whether you’re a participant in the 2019 BOLDERBoulder, or a spectator cheering everyone on in the stadium, you’ll want access to our app so you can stay up to date on race weekend.
• Real-time Runner Tracking: Track runners and their unofficial results on course. (In-app roster available May 2019)
• Interactive Course Map: Explore the course
• Race day information: Course maps, start times, parking information
• Push Notifications: Track progress of runners on course and stay in the know of race weekend events
• Swag Bag: Get access to awesome offers from our sponsors
• Mobile app version and desktop app version
Questions? Email us at [email protected]
Race Weekend Information
Interactive Course Map
How can I download the app?
How can I search for participants?
You can search for participants by their name or their bib number. Participants who register on race day will only be trackable by bib number, not name. Please plan to share your bib number with friends and family who plan to track you.
If I register on race day, how am I trackable?
Participants who register on race day will only be trackable by bib number, not name. Please plan to share your bib number with friends and family who plan to track you.
Is everyone automatically trackable?
Youth participants (Age 14 and younger) will automatically be suppressed from runner tracking. Parents or Legal guardians must fill out this form to OPT IN to allow runner tracking.
Can I opt out of runner tracking?
Participants who would like to remove themselves from our runner tracking app, can fill out this OPT OUT form. Our team will remove you from the running tracking platform and you will no longer be a searchable participant. Opt out runners can review unofficial race day results on our website. (2019 results page coming soon)